Friday, February 20, 2009

Vote. You like that each post is only available for 24 hours? YES or NO?

Please vote in the comments section if you like the idea of the blog posts only being available for 24 hours. Or if you hate the idea.

Why am I doing this?

1) To make it a real event each and every post. (If I have the urgency to write on deadline, what if you have the urgency to read it? Like it's a live performance)
2) So the infobots on archive.org don't have the time to save all my words for posterity on the interwebs. (Just in case I write something that someone might be offended by. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious, but on the other hand, possibly the reverse is true by writing anything at all. And the moment I press publish the damage is done)

You vote.

Thanks,

David

2 comments:

  1. I hate it. I want to be able to catch up with you at 3 in the morning when i'm feeding the baby, and not worrying about getting somewhere on time.

    That's my vote, bay-bee. Smooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it. 24 hour limit is off the table.

    ReplyDelete